#FF: The Official @GregoryFCA Unofficial Twitter List for #InsideETFs
As we’ve written on this blog before, the conference temperament almost always foreshadows what the environment holds for ETFs in the year ahead, so it’s important to stay tuned in to what industry leaders and the media alike are saying as the event approaches. In this spirit, we’ve compiled a list (in random order) of the Twitter accounts to follow ahead of this year’s Inside ETFs conference.
- Trevor Hunnicutt (@trhunnicutt) – ETFs/investments reporter for Reuters: Hunnicutt covers all things ETFs and zeroes in on company- and fund-specific news, as well as broader trends impacting investors.
- Dave Nadig (@DaveNadig) – Director of ETFs at FactSet: Nadig is never afraid to shy away from a controversial issue and uses his Twitter account to blast out his hot takes on developments impacting the ETF landscape. The ETF pro is also very engaged with others and periodically posts his own research.
- Christian Magoon (@ChristianMagoon) – CEO of Magoon Capital: ETF pioneer Magoon offers industry insights and knowledge based on his experience launching more than 50 ETFs to date. A frequent subject in financial media, Magoon, also a client of Gregory FCA and leader of YieldShares and Amplify ETFs, shares original content and research from other experts within the sector.
- ETF Database (@ETFdb): ETF Database serves as an online guide to ETFs and strives to give investors a bird’s eye view of the market. The account regularly distributes data and insights relative to ETF performance, forecasts and trends worth keeping an eye on as an investor.
- Kevin O’Leary (@kevinolearytv) – Chairman of O’Shares ETFs and co-host of ABC’s Shark Tank: O’Leary will be making a presentation at Inside ETFs this year. Known for his on-screen antics, O’Leary offers an uncensored look into the life of a millionaire investor and opportunities he believes are prime for the picking.
- CMG Capital Management Group (@AskCMG) – CGM Capital is a Philadelphia-based ETF strategist firm: The company makes its newsletters, white papers, economic commentary and weekly market updates available to the public via this account.
- Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) – Senior ETF Analyst for Bloomberg Intelligence: Balchunas shares his expertise in various ways, including podcasts and data-driven articles. He also keenly shares ETF-related news from varying media sources.
As always, be sure to follow Joe Anthony (@joeanthony), Amy Lash (@alash929) and Ally Spurgeon (@AllySpurgeon), who will be live-tweeting from the event all conference long. You can also follow #InsideETFs.